Model: True Flex Swing Tempo Trainer + Golf Alignment Sticks Swing Tour
Item I: True Flex Swing Tempo Trainer
Length: 47 1/4" (120cm)
Diameter of the Head: Approx. 3 1/8" (8cm)
Weight of the Head: Approx. 0.88lb
Total Weight: Approx. 1.54lb
The A99 Golf True Flex Swing Tempo Trainer is designed to improve your swing while providing a core muscle workout. The A99 Golf True Flex Swing Tempo Trainer encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, both of which fight slices.
- Durable polyurethane head for frequent use
- Shaft length helps flatten the swing plane
- Flexible fiberglass shaft teaches lag and helps eliminate early release/casting
- Golf grip with guidelines for proper hand placement
- Head weight improves kinetic sequencing in the swing
- Strengthens core golf muscles
- Great low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag and is legal to carry on course
Item II: Tour Stick
Quantity: 1 Pair
Tour Sticks are a portable, multifunctional training tool used to reinforce fundamentals of the golf swing including alignment, swing plane and much more. Due to the versatility of this product, the alignment sticks are suitable for golfers of all levels and ages.
- Training Aid used by PGA Golf professionals and instructors.
- Help with proper Swing Plane
- Help with proper Alignment
- Help with proper Ball Position
- Help with proper Putting Alignment