Model: Elbow Brace II
Maximum Arm Circumference: Approx 12" (31cm)
Simple yet effective golf training tool. Helps you keep your elbow straight, preventing and rectifying incorrect swinging motions, to help produce effective hitting.
- Increases swing arc width for more POWER, ACCURACY and DISTANCE
- Corrects LEAD ARM BREAK, the most common problem with your swing arm
- Keeps lead arm fully EXTENDED increasing the width of your swing arc
- The Elbow Brace II was designed to give the same type of feedback to a player who breaks down at the elbow
- Suitable for both left-handed and right-handed players.
Note: During swinging up to the top, it does not make any sound if your elbow is straight. When you swing with the bended elbow, you can notice something wrong by the tick-tock noise.